About Our Chamber
The Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce has proudly served as the leading force of the Palm Desert business community since 1954. With over 1,500 members and still growing, our Chamber is the largest and most respected in the Coachella Valley. We have developed a reputation for exemplary service and quality programs. We are governed by a Board of Directors who look out for the business interests in our city and valley. Representing a cross section of our membership, they analyze and review issues facing business, as well as potential new programs and activities.
Our Chamber is your Chamber. We work for you and for the betterment of the greater Palm Desert business community. Belonging to the Chamber is a sound investment in your business and your community. For information on Chamber membership or any of our many programs, visit our award-winning website, www.pdcc.org or call (760) 346-6111. We're here for you.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Barnard - Joslyn Senior Center
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN
Is Chamber membership right for you? Consider the following top 10 benefits and services. If you find one beneficial to you...maybe you should call and learn more about becoming a part of this dynamic organization. (760) 346-6111.
1. Referrals lots of them. The Chamber refers over 15,000 callers annually to Chamber member businesses. And this doesnąt count those who walk in and select your business card or brochure from our display area.
2. Networking Opportunities. At monthly mixers, breakfasts, special events. Meet that new client or customer in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
3. Publicity and Promotion Opportunities. Reach all Palm Desert businesses and all members with advertisements in our newsletter, Business to Business. Include your flyer in our packet to all members. Advertise on our website, on our map or in our business directory, or sponsor our golf tournament. Send in a news release for inclusion in our newsletter.
4. Expos. Reach over 3,000 businesspeople at our September business-to-business expo, or thousands more at our spring business-to-consumer expo held at Westfield Shoppingtown.
5. Mailing Lists. Target your next direct mail piece. Only members may purchase business lists on paper, labels or on disk. Lists can include business name, contact name, address, phone, fax, email and website.
6. Services. Members call us to look up answers to labor law questions. Notary services are free to Chamber members. Certificates of Origin are free. Celebrate a new business or location with a ribbon cutting, complete with 4-foot scissors and VIPs. Keep up with the latest business information in our monthly newsletter.
7. Award-Winning Website. Nearly 7,000 unique visitors click-on to our website each month. Most of them go into the business directory portion (only members are listed). Others check out the visitor and resident information, weather, local services and business resources. Banner advertisements and enhanced listings are available.
8. Legislative Advocate. With a complete legislative priorities platform, our Chamber advocates business positions on pending legislation. We also partner with six other Chambers to be the voice of business in the Coachella Valley. Our annual legislative luncheon provides a forum for county, state and national elected officials to address the business community.
9. Special Events. Our most popular events are the Peace Office and Public Safety Appreciation Day Recognition Luncheon, the World Famous Palm Desert Golf Cart Parade, Golf Tournament at Desert Willow, Putt Putt on El Paseo and Palm Desert Preview. Sponsorship opportunities are available for all special events.
10. Recognition Programs. At our Spring Awards Luncheon we recognize the outstanding citizens of the year with the George V. Berkey Award, the Businessperson of the Year Award, the Award of Excellence and the Community Service Award. Additional awards are presented throughout the year and at the Installation Dinner. You may never know how many customers or clients you've gained as a result of your Chamber membership. It often takes only one business transaction to "pay for" your annual investment in the Chamber. With everything offered above, don't you think you'll gain that one new customer? Call (760) 346-6111 for more information.
Community Profile Network,
Copyright ©2002-2003 Community Profile Network, Inc.
This Site is a Cyberworks Media Group Production