graphic
The Danville Public Library was established in 1903 with a $10,000 donation from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. In 1998, a $2.5-million renovation and addition doubled the size of the facility and provided a new teen area, children’s activity room and multi-use room for cultural programs. Totaled, the library’s collection numbers 60,000 titles.

 

Next Topic

Previous Topic

 

 


Community Profile Network, Inc. &
VillageProfile.com, Inc.

About our Companies

Copyright ©2001 Community Profile Network, Inc.

Town Square Publications and Builder Profile are trademarks of VillageProfile.com, Inc.

This Site is a Cyberworks Media Group Production