The Oelwein Chamber and Area Development is a public and private partnership working to advance a strong local economy and maintain a high quality of life. This partnership of individuals, organizations, businesses and the city targets its efforts on the retention and development of business and industry and city infrastructure.
The Oelwein Chamber and Area Development is the leading force in the growth and development of business in the community and an advocate for its members. OCAD focuses its efforts on business/industry development and retention, addressing infrastructure and downtown development needs. We believe that together we can accomplish what cannot be done alone.
Our Organizational Values
• Working with existing businesses and industry
• Attracting new businesses and industry
• Continuation of downtown revitalization
• Improving infrastructure
• Preserving history
• Attracting visitors
• Enriching the life of our community
• Accomplishing the greatest good for the greatest number