contentsNorth County MO Chamberads

Dellwood

Dellwood was incorporated as a village in 1951 and became a city in 1954. The name Dellwood was selected because the area looked like a dell in the woods.

A small, yet dense community, with a population over 5,000, Dellwood totals just one square mile in size. Students in Dellwood are served by three local school districts: Hazelwood, Riverview Gardens and Ferguson-Florissant.

Two parks contribute 30 acres of land for outdoor enjoyment, including an indoor soccer area and outdoor swimming pool. Recreation is stressed in Dellwood, and its residents enjoy one of the lowest crime rates in the county.

previous topic
next topic
Town Square Publications