Representing the business community for more than 60 years, the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, not-for-profit organization of business people pooling ideas, talents and resources to promote the economic health and welfare of the business community. Assisting the Chamber in this effort is Principal Sponsor Investors Bank which has been serving New Jersey communities since 1926 and features a Millburn branch. The Hilton Short Hills, a AAA Four-Diamond awarded hotel featuring eforea spa at Hilton is the official hotel of the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber.
Director Level sponsor The Mall at Short Hills is the area’s preeminent shopping destination and insurance firm Rand, Feuer and Klein, LLC, with more than 25 years in the insurance industry, is proud to be the Chamber’s Official Membership sponsor. Saint Barnabas Medical Center, a non-sectarian health care institution serving Millburn-Short Hills and the surrounding communities is a committed Friend of the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber. Paper Mill Playhouse, one of the country’s premier not-for-profit theaters is the place where American theater is celebrated and pushed in exciting new directions. With strong roots in the community, Katz-Novoa Architects and Planners’ professional mission is to create relevant, contextual architecture that harmonizes with the Natural and Built Environments. Additional sponsors include Budd Larner, PC a law firm with offices in Short Hills, Cherry Hill, NJ, New York and Philadelphia, PA. Founded in 1934, the firm provides a full range of legal services to a diverse group of clients. Prestige Wealth Management Group, located in Millburn, offers customized planning solutions to high net worth individuals, families and business executives.
Members of the Board of Directors include representatives from banking/finance, insurance, media, professional services, health care, entertainment/hospitality and service and retail industries, among others.
To learn more about the Chamber, visit www.millburnshorthillschamber.com. We also invite you to visit our Facebook page and become a fan (Millburn-Short Hills Chamber).
• Total population 19,765
• Average age 39.2
• Median household income $130,848
• Median house value $549,000
• Total housing units 7,158
• Close proximity to public transportation
• Several business districts including downtown Millburn; Upper Millburn Avenue, Short Hills; Short Hills Village; Morris Turnpike and JFK Parkway
• More than 200 “in-town” shops & restaurants featuring men’s and women’s apparel, children’s clothing, furnishings and toys, home furnishings and accessories, and much more
• 1.2-million-square-foot Mall at Short Hills featuring an additional 160 stores and restaurants
• Hundreds of diverse professional services
• The renowned Paper Mill Playhouse is within walking distance of downtown Millburn
These are just some of the reasons why Millburn-Short Hills is able to attract and retain quality business.