As a Catawba County Chamber of Commerce member, you will enjoy a menu of specific benefits designed to help support and grow your business.
Listed below is a sampling of the type of membership offerings available to you.
* Take advantage of more than 30 specialized training opportunities available throughout the year that cover a range of topics designed to help members, of all sizes, learn strategies to effectively compete in the 21st Century. This training is available to you and each of your employees.
* The Hickory Metro Manufacturers Council allows manufacturers throughout the Hickory Metro to combine forces on the Council to educate the general public and elected officials to the value and impact of the manufacturing sector, as well as providing a powerful government affairs forum for its members.
* If you are serious about growing your business, join one of the Chambers weekly Leads Exchange Groups where non-competing business professionals share business expansion and relocation leads.
* Showcase your business at the Chambers annual Business Expo. Join over 200 exhibitors in this one-day exposition where you can promote your organization to businesses throughout Catawba County.
* The Member to Member Discount Program provides members an on-line avenue to market their products/services and offer discounts to other Chamber members.
* Computer Café and Sprint Training Center classes offer popular and flexible training opportunities for members to learn software programs and more.
* Videoconferencing capabilities at your Chamber facility allows you to communicate with customers, suppliers, potential employees, vendors or plants, anywhere, anytime without leaving Catawba County.
* Area Councils are hard at work in the Claremont, Maiden and Newton communities. These councils undertake projects designed to strengthen their respective business communities and enhance each towns overall quality of life.
* The Chambers Gateway Center Best Hotel Golf Classic held in September encourages business members to invite valued colleagues and employees to join them for a round of golf.
* The Catawba Valley Foundation funds innovative educational programs. The Foundations Board of Directors disperses more than $10,000 annually to education institutions and organizations that are utilizing new and innovative programs to better educate our young people.
* Leadership Catawba is one of the Chambers most respected and well-recognized programs. The six-month program offers business professionals an opportunity to obtain a greater awareness of and involvement in their community.
Government and Community Affairs
* The single most significant cost factor affecting your business operations is government. Protect and advance Catawba Countys outstanding business environment through working directly with municipal, county and state elected officials. Add your voice to the collective clout of the Chambers business membership.
* Your business will establish immediate credibility as a vital contributor to Catawba Countys business community when you participate as a new Chamber member.
Community Profile Network, Inc. &
Copyright ©2001 Community Profile Network, Inc.
This Site is a Cyberworks Media Group Production