Your Chamber Working Hard For You!
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization committed to advancing the general welfare of the businesses and citizens of Knightdale and surrounding areas.
PRIMARY GOALS PROMOTE
Promote business development and growth by organizing the Knightdale Business Expo and by disseminating community and area information to promote and encourage economic development growth and stability.
Work with existing area businesses to ensure economic vibrancy by providing and administering programs and activities that enhance the value of Chamber membership.
Build a cooperative relationship between town officials and the Chamber in order to promote positive economic development for the benefit of the entire Knightdale community.
Encourage economic development in Wake County by establishing and enhancing relationships with all levels of government, education, transportation, and chamber members, to improve the quality of life and economic vitality of the Knightdale area.
Make the Chamber a strong and active organization by continuing to increase and develop a diverse membership that will benefit its members and the community.
WHAT DOES THE CHAMBER DO? WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Membership in the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce puts you in touch with the perfect business partner. Through numerous programs and services and access to information available only to our members, the Chamber is right by your side to help your business grow and prosper. Of course, there is more to Chamber membership than growing your business and increasing profits. As a member, you are investing in the community where you live and do business. The Chamber works to protect our quality of life and ensure that our economy continues to thrive. If the community remains prosperous, then each business will benefit.
Joining the Chamber today is one of the best investments your business can make, both for increasing your profitability and for improving the community where we live and do business. Your membership is an investment offering a return in the form of new customers for your business, a stronger economy, and an exceptional quality of life. For more information on the many benefits membership in the Chamber has to offer, visit our website at www.knightdalechamber.org
• Information for Prospective Businesses, Newcomers, Visitors and Citizens
• Annual Knightdale Business Expo with over 100 exhibitors and over 1000 attendees
• Representation in Local, Regional and State Affairs
• Coordinated efforts with Town of Knightdale/Recruitment and Retention of Business
• Network with other County and Area Chamber Organizations, Members of Regional Transportation Alliance and Wake Education Partnership
• Maps, Community Guide and Membership Directory
• Business After Hours, Eye Opener Breakfasts, Ribbon Cuttings, Chamber 101
CIVIC PRIDE AND EDUCATION
• Educational Seminars—Lunch & Learn/Eye-Opener Breakfasts, Notary Public Class
• Networking opportunities through Business After Hours, Women’s Professional Networking Group, Mega-Networking Event.
• Coordinated efforts with the Town of Knightdale—Christmas Parade Reception, “Cookies with Santa & Storytime,” Candidates Forum
• Annual Golf Tournament
• Citizen of the Year, Business of the Month, Business of the Year Recognition
• Support local Business Alliance (BELC), East Wake Education Foundation
Through various services and programs, the Chamber gives members a voice in government and helps to improve the quality of life for all of us in every facet of our community: education, businessdevelopment, public policy, transportation, and other important community issues. Simply put, Chamber membership provides you and your business with contacts, visibility, training, clout, and prosperity.