1. — Savor the flavor of locally brewed beer at Hermiston Brewing Co.
2. — Cheer at Farm City Pro Rodeo in August.
3. — Check out the livestock barns at the Umatilla County Fair in August.
4. — Buy local produce at Bellinger Farms, Alive and Well or at Hermiston’s Own Saturday Market.
5. — Fish on the Columbia and Umatilla Rivers and visit Cold Springs Reservoir.
6. — Learn about the Cayuse, Umatilla and Walla Walla Indian tribes at Tamastskilt Cultural Center in Pendleton.
7. — Learn about agriculture in our region take in the SAGE Center.
8. — Golf at Wildhorse Resort & Casino.
9. — Splash at Hermiston Aquatic Center.
10. — Catch a movie at Hermiston Stadium 8 Cinema.
11. — Hike at Hat Rock State Park and visit the McNary Wildlife habitat.
12. — Indulge with lavender products at the Purple Ridge Lavender Farm.
13. — Visit one of the local boutiques for new apparel, jewelry or shoes.
14. — Attend Downtown District and Bellinger Farms First Thursday events.
15. — Try authentic Mexican cuisine at lxtapa and Rio Express or dine at one of the local restaurants.
16. — Roll a lucky strike at Desert Lanes Bowling Alley.
17. — Enroll in a college class at Blue Mountain Community College or Eastern Oregon University.
18. — Perk up at one of the local coffee shops.
19. — Laugh at Melonville Comedy Festival in January.
20. — Cruise the Columbia River in a boat, Jet Ski, canoe, kayak or paddle board your way on this mighty river.
21. — Pamper yourself at one of the local day spas.
22. — Read a book at the Hermiston Public Library.
23. — Swing and slide at one of the local parks and don’t forget to visit Funland Park.
24. — Treat yourself to a fresh bouquet of flowers at one of our flower shops.
25. — Shop for a new ride at one of our local auto dealers or a motorcycle at Honda Yamaha Cycletown.
26. — Find the perfect gift at one of the specialty boutique stores for your special someone.